Sunday, September 18, 2011

99 days

Until Christmas! AHHHHH! Why did someone post this on Facebook so I could start freaking out? That is way to soon. Christmas eve Hudson will be officially 11 months old! My little man is getting way to big way to fast! I can not believe he will be one in just 128 days. But, this makes me feel a lot less of a freak for planning his birthday and starting to buy some Christmas gifts already. I should probably show this to tanner as well so he will get of my back about it. In birthday news, The theme has been set for a while. And the other day I officially decided on the colors, now the shopping can begin! And no I'm sorry, I'm not reveling the theme you just have to wait and see ;)

also, did you check out my last post? if not you should!

No comments:

Post a Comment