Thursday, May 26, 2011

4 month check up

We had our 4 month checkup today
you got two shots.....BOOO! why can't they just make them all the little liquid thing you drink?? I wouldn't feel so bad if that were the case. We haven't gotten the DTaP shot, you had a not so great reaction to the shot last time [higher then normal fever, large red circle-like 1.5 inch circle-around injection site, very soar & fever lasted 5 days :( no fun] So your doctor is doing some research to see if you can still get the shot or not. So we shall see! We also got to go ahead to start solids! YAY im so excited, i think we are gonna go with either squash or avacado first. 
we also got your measurements:

14 lbs 9 oz......42%
25 1/2 inches......71%

YOU ARE GETTING SO DARN BIG!

1 comment:

  1. How sweet..I must say that as a nurse, I hate giving babies shots. It seems to me that I am always playing with them before hand and then I give the shot and they look at me as if I have betrayed them.

    I am a new fan from Bloggy Moms.

    http://www.ourbananamoments.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ourbananamoment

    Marsha

    ReplyDelete