Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Can't believe she is ten!

Happy 10th Birthday to my beautiful sister Jaida!!
I cant believe she is so big already! She turned 10 on May 6th 2011
She had to cutest birthday party ever, all her little girl friends cam over and we gave them glitter toes and made some awesome blue/brown and pink/brown flip flops with fabric tied all over them. 
I was hoping to get some pictures posted of her party but I haven't gotten them from my mom yet. 
Jaida is amazing, smart, such a good friend & role model, and the best aunt Hudson could ask for! 

some pictures over the years...she is such a cutie!
 Me my mom & Jaida

 Jaida with the cutest tootheless smile ever

 We call them our 'big eyes'
 Look how cute and little, she had such an attitude.

 Jaida and her nephew Hudson
& her other nephew greeley

 Us on Easter

 & at chuck e cheese for her birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment