Thursday, June 9, 2011

I wanna be...

I want to be the kind of momma that you smile every time you think about me.
I wanna be the momma that goes overboard on birthdays and holidays,
who isn't afraid to get messy and dirty her little man [and future kiddos],
who always lets you have cookies after dinner.
The momma who says YES,
who will get down and play dinosaurs or jump on the tramp,
who makes funny voices when I read you your stories,
who makes EVERY DAY count.
The momma who makes sure my little ones are dressed to impress,
[even when myself is in sweats & no make up]
the momma who makes my kiddos favorite food,
just cuz they don't want the meatloaf,
who gets super crafty, with and for things for my babies.
the momma who teaches my kids to be kind,
to say please & thankyou,
who is the best momma & best friend for my little one[s].

most of all I wanna be a momma like my mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment