Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ipads, Baseball & Santa OH MY

Happy 22 birthday to my wonderful husband!!
& the week later was also his first fathers day :)


For his birthday tanners mom made dinner [garlic burgers] & we went to the bees game with my family. Everyone pitched in for tanners birthday & fathers day gift...we got him an ipad 2, & sadly I had to work fathers day, but the day before me tanner & hudson took a drive to park city, heber, and up through provo. We stopped at deer creek to feed hudson and let himplay in the sand for a bit. It was nice to just get out of the city for a little bit, and that night my parents took us to chilis for Tanners birthday dinner. 
and also, I wanna wish my amazing daddy a fabulous [belated] fathers day! I love my daddy so much, and am so happy Hudson has such a great grandpa!! :D 

Here are some pictures from Tanners birthday and fathers day.
  




 giving daddy his presents, Hudson got him a case for the ipad


 the what are you serious? face





base ball games 


 Hudsons famous Silly Face :P


 holdin grandpas hand
 He loved eating the baseball

 Hudson and his grandparents



 gotta love his hair...all messy from the beanie

ohhhh!
Hudson also met Santa, in his beach shorts, he just stared at him
 & he met the bee....and again just starred at him


 Deer Creek
doin his push up/plank. He only wants to "crawl" on his hands and feet, not his knees


 gettin his feet dirty
 [don't mind me, i had a cold and had been in the car for 2 hours]






love his face!!!

&&&
Fathers day I couldn't not get anything, so me and hudson got him a t-shirt that said
"Dad good for a buck or two"

and hudson got this little toy train for fathers day from his great grandma/grandpa D

 Dad thinks im rad


No comments:

Post a Comment