Friday, August 5, 2011

six months


 "who has 2 thumbs and is 6 months old? This guy!"          

 Holy crap, my son is 1/2 a year old!! When did that happen?
Hudson, I can't believe how fast your growing it makes me soo sad & yet happy at the same time. These last 6 months have just flown by. I love being your momma with all of my heart! I can't get enough you.

At six months you:
-You are weighing in at 16 lbs 14 oz & 27 3/4 inches long! You never ever sit still, I contribute this to why your so darn skinny! 
 -You are still drinking similac soy formula, about 5-6 oz every 3 hours & eat homemade yummines twice a day [working on 3 times]
 -You are very very mobile. You have been crawling for a month, you pull up to standing on everything & you have started walking along the couches.
-You are in 6-9 [or 6-12 depending on store] size clothes, and some 3-6 still fit. And you are in size 3 diapers. [speaking of diapers...mom and dad just bought our very first pack of diapers this month! finally ran out of our supply from family and friends]
-Your got your very first hair cut on July 11th, 2011. Your little hawk was just too long.
-You absolutely love to blow bubbles and yell. It makes you laugh and you could seriously do either for hours on end.
-You love to be read to, and go for walks
-Your the most smiley giggly baby ever!
-You love to pull hair and pinch faces

 Nummy Nummy
 Just Chillaxin on mommy
 How cool are you?
 Just going for a walk with my buddy.
 During our 6 month "photo shoot" you got bored and decided to crawl away
 You have started biting your bottom lip all the time.

 see...standing on anything and everything
 I just had to get one of these bibs! love it :D
 Devouring some water melon :D
 You love playin in the sand
 And in the water.

 We tried out the big baby swing at the park, your still a little to little
 borrowing little haylee's bows
 You had a blast throwing dog food everywhere!
 Hi mom, look at me one hand!
 actually...I think ill just chew on my crib if thats ok?
 Now check this out...No hands!



You love watching your daddy play guitar

Hudson We love you so much! We seriously couldn't picture life with out you. You make every day amazing!!

xoxo mommy and daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment