Tuesday, August 9, 2011

First Steps



ok, so I know the video doesn't get real good till the end, but that's cuz I was so excited and in shock I didn't grab my camera right away! So he is tired and worn out by the time I go this, But I promise to get better footage tomorrow.

But, yes you heard me right Hudson is barely 6 1/2 months old and thinks he can walk and about give his poor momma a heart attack at the same time!!! What a little stinker. He can walk along the couches or while holding your hands just fine, and recently started letting go and "standing" for a few seconds on his own. Well over the weekend he took 2 steps and I about had a cow & thought it was just a fluke. Now its all he wants to do is try and walk. He got up to 7 steps one time! I keep trying to tell him, babies don't do this till there lots older & even then they learn to stand before they start taking steps. Heck, most are scared to take their first steps! I have a feeling he is gonna skip standing and walking all together and just go straight to running. I am so not ready for him to be able to walk, he needs to still be my baby and he is growing up way to fast.

This video is a little better footage, but it's from my phone so the quality sucks!


No comments:

Post a Comment