Monday, July 4, 2011

Anniversary

Tanner and I celebrated our Anniversary this year a couple days early [july 3rd, our actual anniversary we had our lil Hudson Blessed...but thats another post]. We headed up to Park City for a night while my mom watched Hudson. It was PERFECT! We had a Fabulous hotel room...wow!...and tanner was all cute and romantic with rose petals and what not. We ordered Pizza Hut..I know I know fancy...and we slept in! AH heaven. We also rode the alpine slide and alpine coaster [which if you haven't done, im sorry you haven't lived!] and we ate at Baja Cantina, We also went and saw a movie and just enjoyed being together. I gotta say, I love my Hubby Lots && Lots!!
[and I entered a giveaway at one of my FAVE blogs, and on our anniversary they announced the winner....and guess who it was?? out of 1021 entries, ME! Click here to see what I won]

[on the chair lift going up to the alpine slide]
 I wish I would have gotten more pics of us....but you forget to get pics when your having to much fun!

 OUR ROOM
 




 


&&&&
I have to tell you a hilarious story...
So tanner went to the hotel early to get checked in, & to put rose petals out for me to surprise me when we came up. So were on our way, and we get to the room & our keys wont work..UGH..so we go downstairs, and apparently they gave someone keys to our room by mistake so they walked in our room then saw we had our bags and came back downstairs to get their right room. Well, if we would have known at the time they moved our bags from the bedroom to the front room I would have said something and demanded like free dinner or something, cuz you don't give away someones room THAT'S ALREADY CHECKED IN! what if we had been in there?? but no, tanner wouldn't let me make a big deal cuz nothing was missing and he wanted us to relax, so I didn't, But..what I find hilarious is I can totally picture some couple getting to the room and being all super happy that her husband put rose petals everywhere, and the husband totally plays along with it till she finds our bags in the room HAHA that poor husband...or better yet some of the high school boys that were staying at the hotel for some baseball thingee...AWKWARD. I wish I could have seen whoever it was faces :)

1 comment:

  1. Freakin lucky win! Cute bracelette. Congrats on your anniversary, looks fun!

    ReplyDelete