Thursday, July 28, 2011

R,I,P, Nana Sandi

1-11-50 to 7-23-11
r.i.p. nana' sandi!
My grandma passed away this last weekend. It was very unexpected and we miss her so much!! But I know she is in a better place.I'm so glad she got to see me get married & meet her great grandson. She loved him SOO much, and she always lit up when she got to see him. You always think about the things you coulda/shoulda/woulda done when someone passes away, but you can't. You will drive yourself crazy. You can only cherish the memories of the good times. It also reminds you to make everyday count, and always tell your loved ones how much you love them every chance you get.
Love you grandma!
This was at our wedding, she had so much fun!

 On this past Christmas, bein silly with her favorite girls
My grandma Sandi, Mom Jamie, aunt Shilo, me, Sister Jade & Hudson in my belly

No comments:

Post a Comment