Saturday, July 9, 2011

danielson family pics

We got some family pictures with Tanners side of the family done by this awesome lady!
I love how they turned out!!
 

 this is everybody,
me, hudson, tanner, jamie, jason, don, rhonda, ash, ella & brian
 I think this one turned out cute!
 the one below is priceless


 love my lil' mans hat!
 the two that started it all
 Jason and Jamie

 aww...grandbabies with the grandparents
 haha this is just hilarious, despite Ella's cute face in all the pics, she wasn't the happiest lil lady that day, needless to say she has a death grip on poor jamie's hair
 all the girls
 & all the guys


 ok so this is by far....
 my favorite picture....
 ...which is why I posted it 3 times!
 My lil family :D
 me and the hubbs

 all the kids

 the brothers, brian tanner & jason
 and the sister in laws, ashley jamie & lacie
 sweet lil ella mae

and finally...my two boys!!
i love them more then anything


No comments:

Post a Comment